Law Offices of
Robert D. Wilson, P.C.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Business Litigation
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
Meet the Attorney
Mr. Wilson has practiced law since 1994 and has been a licensed casualty adjuster since 1989. Mr. Wilson has served as an adjuster and attorney for State Farm Insurance Company in Dallas Texas.
Civil Trial Law is Mr. Wilson’s primary practice area, which allows him to have a unique blend of detailed experience for both Plaintiff and Defense positions in a contested setting. He is still an active trial lawyer and conducts mediation work as well when appointed by the courts. He has tried over 120 jury trials and 600 bench trials in his brief career and sits as a visiting Associate District Judge in Family Court in Dallas as needed.
Robert Wilson is also a fee attorney office of Capital Title and performs closing services for commercial and residential real estate transactions and facilitates the issuance of title policies through Capital Title.
- Texas A&M University School of Law 1993
- University of North Texas BBA 1985
Admitted to Practice
- All Texas state courts
- All Federal United States District Courts for the Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western Districts of Texas and Southern District of New York & Illinois
- United States 5th Circuit Court of Appeals
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Certified Attorney Ad Litem & Guardian Ad Litem
- Texas Department of Insurance
Import Document Preparation
One of the most important things you can do is make sure you have a proper will and other important life documents in order. We offer document preparation services for the following important documents, and can answer all your questions.